Friday 13 January 2012

Skipped a day

Well, I missed yesterday too.  That is frustrating. Especially because during the early afternoon I thought "I should do my blog now" but decided against it. 
And then pizza and beer happened and ny the time it was time to go to bed I was not thinking about it at all.  bit the pizza was good and the beer was a little too good! I saw my bosses wife out at the pizza place.  And she is so sweet and amiable that it was not in the least bit awkward.
I got all of the stuff that I need to finish the garage shelfs.  I am super excited about that. And I got some new yard working tools.  I got a leaf blower and some hedge trimmers.  I went with the plug in models cause this yard is pretty small, I don't like gas tools (it is too much to have to get gas and keep refilling them and the two cycle oil and all that) and I have tried the battery operated ones and they lack the power and the stamina to get anything done in the yard.
So for today...chores here I come!

No comments: