Saturday 7 January 2012

Forgot to post

I can't believe I forgot to post last night. I have no excuse. I just didn't think about it.  I guess that is why it is called a challenge, huh?

Yesterday was a good day. We went to eat at an all you can eat sushi restaurant in Marysville. I was shocked because it was pretty good. The atmosphere was pretty awesome. It was a hybrid restaurant with a hibachi section, a sushi section, and a chinese food section.  We were seated in the sushi section right next to a koo pond that Kristen loved to put her hands into. The koo would come up and nibble on her fingers. She got so excited. It was very cute!  Then we went back to the house and played taboo.  I haven't played that game in a long time. It was a lot harder than I remember. 

Tonight is dinner with the Douglases.  That should be fun

No comments: