Thursday 19 January 2012

First 30 Day challenge done

So this is the last post that I have to do to complete my first 30 day challenge.  I am proud of myself for getting through it.  I didn't do what I usually do, which is going way overboard in the beginning by doing a whole bunch of different challenges to the point where I fail from the sheer volume of activities that I am trying to add into my life.  Instead, I stuck with the two and was able to see them through only missing a couple of days.

I think that I will continue to write.  Maybe not everyday, but most days.  And probably not all on this blog.  I have two others that I use.  One is about running, which I will try to use to document my Yoga and weight loss, and the other is about projects.  So if you enjoy my writing take a look at those.

My next challenge involves getting up in the morning (I have decided to do the up at 630 and Yoga during the week challenge)  I might overlap a little and start writing my book in the middle somewhere.  I figure as long as I keep it to three challenges and they don't run concurrently, it will make a nice diversion half way through.  Something to make the first challenge feel like it is just a part of my routine.

So wish me luck!

Here are the links to my other two blogs:

Running - http://jjbatestltr.blogspot.com/
Projects - http://jjbateshome.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Goofy Granny said...

Congratulations. I enjoy reading it every morning.

Jessy B said...

Yeah, I really like it, too. So keep writing!