Friday 13 January 2012

I'm Beat

A full day of chores will do that to a person.  But I got to try my new leaf blower and hedge trimmer.  Jessi and I did some destruction on the front yard.  It really needed to be done.  There was a hydrangea that was out of control right at the front entryway.  It  had grown to the point that if you were approaching the house it was necessary to walk to the far left of the sidewalk.  We have wanted to get rid of that thing since we bought the house.  We also cut the lucky bamboo down to the point that we can see out of the kitchen window.

I used both the blow and the suck part of the leaf blower.  It was way cool to not have to pick up the leaves once they were in the pile.  And it is extra good to not have all the leaves around the mats on the way into the house from the backyard.

That's all I have the energy for tonight.

No comments: