Sunday 15 January 2012

Boys night in!

I am not sure where the idea came from, or how long it has been around, but I do love me a a girls night out.  Not that I like to spend time away from my wife.  On the contrary, I love a night out on the town.  But when the girls are away the boys will play...mostly video games.  I don't get a lot of time to play video games.  And I am terrible at them because I play them so seldolm.  But I do enjoy it.

So the girls went out for a night on the town.  One of our friends had to leave on a business trip for a couple of weeks.  So the girls got together for some drinks to let her forget her loneliness for a minute and the boys stayed in to watch the kids.  We broke out the deep fryer and video games and beer.  It was pretty fat boy.

And a whole lot of fun!


1 comment:

Jessy B said...

Well, we can do girls nights more often!!!