Wednesday 21 December 2011

Haha, day two and I hit the cancel button on my alarm on accident.  What is funny about this is that I almost never hit the cancel button.  I usually have to turn off the alaram even after I am awake.  So I didn't make it up before the sun this morning.  I was about 8 minutes late.  I guess that is why it is called a challenge.  I haven't decided if I am  going to restart the clock on my 30 days or just try a little harder tomorrow.  But I am going to write in the blog.  So here I go.

I finally built the shelves in the garage that I have been thinking about since we bought this house.  Of course it was pretty easy except that somehow I measured incorrectly with regards to how tall they needed to be.  I forgot to add in the height of the plywood that makes up the shelf in my calculations and didn't realize it until I had the first half done.  It turned out to not be that big of a deal.  I just re-measured and moved the supports up a couple of inches.  But it did add a little extra time to my project.

Jessi and I did Christmas last night.  She really loved the scrap-booking stuff that I got her and I am really excited to try out my new deep fryer! 

Delilah woke up twice last night.  Which isn't that uncommon these days.  For whatever reason, she has been waking up twice more regularly for the last week or so.  I guess that means she is in a growth spurt? It is funny when I hold her . Sometimes she feels like she weighs 20 pounds and other times it is like she has no weight at all.

Well, I am off to make breakfast

1 comment:

Jessy B said...

I'm proud of you for starting this babe! Although it is interesting that you accidentally hit cancel this morning! You never do that! I wonder what my challenge should be?