Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weightloss

I made it to the gym again today.  I had to modify the crossfit workout because I can't do pull-ups right now and I can't do vertical pushups yet.  So instead I did thrusters, pushups, and walking lunges.  It was pretty intense, I wasn't able to go continuously through a round after the first set, but I did better than yesterday.

If the scale is to be believed, then I have already lost four pounds.  Of course I was wearing slightly different clothes, but that shouldn't make that much of a difference.  Either way, it is weightloss.

I am going to have to modify my diet once again.  I just get too hungry in between meals and it is making me have an upset belly after I eat.  I have decided to take a single piece of fruit in the morning and one after lunch.  This way, I am sticking with the vegan theme, but I am able to eat a little something to stave off the hunger.  I am going to try it tomorrow and see how it goes.

No comments: