Wednesday 9 May 2012

B-dubs and no weightloss

Last night I went to buffalo wild wings with some of my coworkers.  It was $.50 wing night, so we thought it was a good idea to take advantage of it.  I had one beer, cause I was driving, and a dozen wings and french fries.  I was so hungry by the time that we got there that my mind kept trying to convince me that I needed 18 or 24 wings, but I stuck with 12 and was stuffed by the time I finished.  I probably could have gone with 6 wings, but I was proud of myself for not ordering more than 12.

Today I got on the scale and I was still 230.  I didn't go up or down.  On top of B-Dubs, I had a ginormous shake for lunch.  I used peanut butter because I was talking to a guy and he said that it is really good for curbing hunger.  I definitely used too much, cause I felt sick the rest of the day.  I am going to stop putting everything I can think of in the shake (all fruit and veg of course) and start working on making something that is a little tasty.  I almost gagged on my afternoon shake.  It was awful!

I also made it to the gym and did another crossfit workout.  I definitely am looking forward to taking a day off.  I have to go to the gym with some friends tomorrow, but I think that I might take friday off.  I will probably go out for drinks Friday night, so I don't think that I will want to workout on Saturday.  Maybe that should be my day off.  My body is hurting...in the good way that tells me that I am using more muscles than I usually do. The only time it feels any kind of good is when I am about five minutes into my warmup run.  When the blood is pumping and I am cruising along.  Other than that it is all pretty painful.  But that will pass in the next couple of weeks and pretty soon I will be having to really push myself to get sore again.  But MAN, does it hurt today!

No comments: