Saturday 28 April 2012

Starting weight and day one!

Jessi and I have started a ten day reboot.  It is essentially a vegan diet that we don't eat...we make into shakes.  The idea is to super-load ourselves with vitamins, minerals...nutrients.  We are at the end of day one.  Four shakes in, more vegetables than we would normally eat in a week drank.  I feel pretty good, but I want to eat!  I don't really care which type of food.  I would be happy with popcorn.  Just something that I could sink my teeth into!  But 10 days isn't so bad.

Now to the starting weights.  I won't post Jessi's cause I am not sure she would want that.  But I am tipping the scales at 226 pounds on day one!  Hopefully we will get through it and come out on the other side a little thinner and a little more healthy!

No comments: