Tuesday 13 September 2011

Workouts

So, I decided to try and bike to work this week as part of my weight-loss competition. It is called Scheuttel Deinen Speck, which literally translates to "shake your ham" in German. It hasn't been going very good for the last couple of weeks with the arrival of D. But this week I am trying to step it up. So I biked to work on Monday. Then I ran with a buddy of mine. I did Yoga this morning and I am going to bike to work tomorrow followed by another run.

The goal will be to eventually do a triathalon. The ones that I am probably going to do are called a sprint. It is 1500 meter swim, 15 mile bike ride and a 5K. I am really excited to go for it. It is something that I have always wanted to do, along with running a marathon. I will definitely get those things to happen!

No comments: