Sunday 6 September 2009

The Biggest Loser 2009

SO! Jessi and I have started a competition with 9 other people to become the biggest loser...I immediately went out and got some braces, coke-bottle glasses and suspenders...I'm pretty sure I will win! Just kidding, this is obviously a weight loss thing and not a dork contest.
So the plan is to lose 30 pounds in 84 days. We started on the 1st of September and end a day or two before thanksgiving. Today was our first weigh in after we started the diet and exercise programs. And I am super happy to report that both Jessi and I lost (drumroll)...7 pounds! So we are well on our way.
This is the first time that we have tried two different exercise techniques. So we will see whose works better. Jessi is going to do classes at the local 24 hour fitness. I am going to run and strength train while trying to avoid the gym. I will let you know how it goes...before picture...well, I'll get one of those up when I can find it

No comments: