Saturday 25 July 2009

The weekend

So a couple of things have happened since the last time I wrote in here. First, we have made plans to go to Hawaii and Utah when our orders are up. So that is going to be a lot of fun. It is always nice to see family, but the part that is difficult is seeing how much we miss out on. Especially with the nieces and nephews. Jessi and I are supposed to meet our niece Lola this trip. This will be the first time that we have met her and she is almost three. So it is always bitter sweet, as we catch so much when we are there and it just makes us realize how much we are going to miss out on until the next time we meet. We are both sooo excited to see and spend time with everyone. It is going to be awesome!!!

Second, I bought a new car...it is a beach going car...without a top. I am not sure exactly what I was thinking but this thing is awesome. It is a 1976 Mercedes 450SL. Which if you are as in to cars as I am you will not have a clue what that means, cause I sure don't! It is well...let me show you a picture! or four?!?!

Also...Leelu was playing with a bee and got stung in the eye!!! Well, not the eyeball, but the lid. Jessi came to the rescue with a paste made of baking soda and she was fine the next morning...but look at that shiner!

No comments: