Tuesday 29 January 2008

Salt Lake City


Well, the next step of our vacation is a stop in Utah. It has been too long since I have spent time with my family and friends in the area. This is my nephew who is as cute as he is crazy! We got to spend a little time with him and Bart, Sarah and Jaxson. The worst part about living in England for the last three years is how much the people in our family change during the time between visits. Jessi and I are really excited about being able to see them all a lot more!

Salt Lake offered the first snow that I have seen in a couple of years and Jessi got to experience shoveling for the first time! We have been able to get to see a lot of Salt Lake and it is crazy how much it has changed in the 5 years since I was last here for any period of time. The relaxation factor has been fantastic.

Chris and I went to see The Great Buck Howard, the movie that started the Sundance film festival in the "locals showing" It was a really good movie about never losing sight of your dreams and believing in something.

2 comments:

Johnny K said...

I've found you. Now you will never be safe. Fear the fist!

Sarah Bates said...

Dude that is the cutest picture...we already miss you guys...it was super fun and thanks for all your help...we can't wait to come see you!